Reach Out for Hope
We will make every effort to respond as quickly as possible to queries sent via this form. However:
- If you submit this form after business hours during the week we will respond within 24 hours.
- If you submit this form over the weekend we will respond within the next 48 hours or the next business day.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911 OR CALL HELP NETWORK OF NORTHEAST OHIO:
- Mahoning County – 330-747-2696 or 211
- Columbiana County – 330-424-7767 or 1-800-427-3606*
*East Palestine, Beloit, Sebring, and Western Columbiana County
- Ashtabula County – 1-800-577-7849
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay – a discounted or sliding fee schedule is available based on family size and income.